- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of application;
- You must be a United States citizen, or be eligible to legally work in the United States;
- You must possess a valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania driver’s license (Class C or above);
- You must reside in the Municipality of Penn Hills, and maintain such residency throughout your employment;
- If considered for employment, you must submit to a criminal history clearance check conducted by the Pennsylvania State Police. There is a $10.00 fee that you will be responsible for. Please visit https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp and complete the online steps outlined on the site to perform the check. This clearance must be maintained and renewed every five years throughout your employment*;
- If considered for employment, you must submit to a PA Child Abuse History Clearance check (Act 151). You can do this by visiting https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home and completing the online steps outlined on the site. There is also a $8.00 fee that you will be responsible for. This clearance must be maintained and renewed every five years throughout your employment*;
- If considered for employment, you must complete an electronic submission of your fingerprints through the use of Live Scan technology. You will need to register for fingerprinting by visiting https://www.pa.cogentid.com and completing the enrollment information. There is a $24.25 fee that you will be responsible for. Once registered, you will need to visit a participating Live Scan service provider to complete the fingerprint submission*; and
- If considered for employment, you will be required to complete a physical examination and drug screen analysis. You will be responsible for the cost of the physical examination
* If hired, the Municipality of Penn Hills will reimburse these costs after successful completion of the probationary period, which is one year.
The Municipality of Penn Hills is an Equal Opportunity Employer.